Our team of highly qualified professionals is dedicated to your needs for the investigation, remediation or risk assessment of contaminated property. Residential, commercial, industrial, we do it all!
Why use NEXT?
You can trust NEXT. Our trained team of friendly professionals has served clients just like you since 1992, with the most cost-effective solutions available in British Columbia. Our clients, our peers, even government officials recognize the pioneering regulatory, technical and business solutions that have enabled our clients to overcome their environmental challenges.
- Excellent service
- Fully insured
- All work to Ministry of Environment standards
- Guaranteed price for scope of work
- On time delivery
- Superior project management
- Regular updates you can understand
- Recommended by all major financial institutions
- Highly competitive costs
- Fast service
- Easy to understand contractual terms
- Dozens and dozens of Certificates of Compliance
- From small jobs to shipyards
- Licensed in all major municipalities
- "Harm Gross and his team at Next Environmental definitely deliver. Their ability to work fast, and his precedent setting use of Ministry of Environment regulations resulted in the development of our biggest project ever; a project that would not have happened without this creative approach."
President, Beedie Group Developments Ltd.
- "Over the past six years, Great Canadian has worked with Next Environmental on both minor and major projects. Without exception, they have provided us with pragmatic solutions and articulate assistance. Most impressive, however, is their commitment to their clients. This commitment has not only formed the foundation of our strong working relationship, but is the primary reason that Great Canadian looks forward to further work with Next Environmental in the future."
Director, Development & Property Services,
Great Canadian Gaming Corp.
- "We have worked with Next Environmental on several challenging lands containing physical environmental constraints that required practical solutions to activate value. Dr Harm Gross provided our audience of stakeholders with practical descriptions of the constraints, adequately minimized the significance of the concerns and recommended solutions / approaches which were cost effective and practical for entire audience. We look forward to working with Next as we continue to bring less than perfect lands to market that require expertise provided for by Next Environmental."
COO, Squamish Nation
- "Dr. Harm Gross utilizes a down to earth approach to assist us through the maze of the Ministry of Environment's ever changing regulations. This along with superior presentation skills, and the ability to promptly return calls and e-mails he has helped us preserve our Schedule and Budget."
Properties Department, Canada Line
- "I am very much appreciating your service on over 10 of my properties in BC. I am very lucky to have many years service support from your business"
- "Thank you to all of you for an enlightening visit to your Burquitlam site, and a first-hand look at a pretty impressive excavation. Your remediation approach is noted. I also appreciate your committed efforts on-site to manage drainage and erosion, and note that this is a very well managed construction site, one of the best I have seen this year, so kudos to Next for their efforts."
Manager Development Services
City of Coquitlam